Sunday 21 February 2016

'Sex- Crazy' Hindu Gods and Goddesses?

Dr.Mazhar Naqvi
At the outset, I offer my sincere apologies for posting this article. I am aware that its contents would surely hurt the sentiments of Hindu community. Even some viewers of my own community may not relish the material and suggest me that I should have kept silence. Let me tell all the viewers that I hate slandering. I respect all religions and refrain from making any derogatory remarks against any personality revered by any sect or cult. Hence, when I found some fanatics accusing the Holy Prophet of child rape and having sex with his dead aunt (Maaz Allah), I appealed to them not to level such allegations against the apostle of peace. But my appeal failed to evoke the desired response. Rather, one of them operating with the ID of Bharat Mahan became more aggressive. He posted again and again false allegations against apostle of humanity, quoting a very unreliable book. I decided to post this article when Bharat Mahan today asked me to open my eyes to truth and leave the cult i.e. Islam. He asked me to do so mainly on the ground that Islam advocates violence Messenger of Allah perpetrated lot of crimes against war prisoners, slaves and women. Believers of Islam don’t differentiate between wife and sister, their Prophet had sex with his dead aunt in the grave (MA) etc. I told him about the unreliability of the quoted sources and misinterpretation of certain Quranic verses but there was no let up in his activity. I could make out from his post that his sole objective was to malign the image of Islam to further the cause of those wanting to convert secular India into a communal India. At this juncture, I looked for material in Vedic and Puranic texts to determine how Hinduism deals with purity of holy relationships. To my surprise, I found Hinduism accepts physical relationships between father and daughter or brother and sister. While Bharat Mahan was making false allegations, I found Rigveda and Purans permitting the following :    
1- Brother And Sister Sex :: Holy Rig Veda :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Pushan had a physical relationship with his Sister Shurya- Likewise , Agni is the lover of his own sister or Ashvins married Surya and Savitri who were sisters. Further, it is also a known fact that Lord Krishna lived in incest with his sister Subhadra, sharing her with his brother Balaram [Mah.wh.153 ]
Similarly Holy Purans reveal that Lord Brahma had a physical relationship with his Daughter Sarasvati. He also explains the validity and divine power of this relationship. Moreover, Brahma had a physical relationship with Urvashi (a sex worker) and produced a son whose is known as Rishi Vasishtha. Purans also permit Intermatial sex , for Brahma had relationship with Parvati. Their son’s name was Agasthiar. Even sex with animals has been permitted. Brahma had a sexual relationship with a Bear.  A son called,  Jambu Vandan, was born from this act of bestiality. Holy Puranas also make it valid to have sex with a dead body (Necrophilia).Lord Brahma had sex with a dead body in a cremation ground. His son ‘Saliyan’ was born from this necrophilia.
After finding such material, I am on tenterhook. I am wondering how Bharat Mahan ignored what is written in holy Vedas and Puranas before using abusive language and making false accusations on the Holy Prophet. I urge Bharat Mahan or other fanatics who are using internet with fake IDs to damage inter-faith understanding to stop doing so with immediate effect. If they continue slandering the personalities revered by followers of other religions, it would only shatter the peace and harmony. I would also like to ask Bharat Mahan what pleasure he is deriving by becoming a slanderer. Why is he willing to spread hatred? Is his approach right to claim superiority of Hinduism? Why is he willing to behave like those who consider religious tolerance as a sign of weakness of Hinduism? Why is  he following the path of those sword happy Muslim invaders who were not true believers and followers of Sunnah of Holy Prophet? (Reference available on request)


2 comments:

  1. there is a wordpress blog called vedkabhed that exposes all the filth inside the cult called hinduism.i recommend you to read and share it as it will help to counter the foul mouthed hindutva gobarchaps. vedkabhed.wordpress.com/2014/12/27/hinduism-and-lust/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete